Sunday 3 April 2016

Sports Sunday


Well today was packed with loads of exciting sports. As you can imagine with a busy body toddler running around it cannot be an easy task but have done my best to multitask and at the same time try and enjoy the games. Cricket lovely cricket is my favourite sport so you can just imagine my excitement when I found a good stream live. I thoroughly enjoyed the T20 games today and the West Indies men and women did exceptionally well and were champions. They faced a lot of challenges leading up to the games but put them aside and worked hard together wholeheartedly to be victorious. It was mixed emotions and the pressure and nerves my body went through today was not normal- now that I am writing this I have to be laughing to myself. The butterflies in my stomach have now calmed down. West Indies now are the reigning double champions (Men and Women)in the T20. History has been created and I know this will be something that will be remembered by the Caribbean people for a long time. I can just picture the unbelievable scenes of jubilations and excitement by cricket lovers worldwide. It is always refreshing to see the unity and togetherness of the Caribbean countries working together for a good cause.  After the Cricket it was onto the football of Brondby vs Midtyttland (0-2) and disappointingly they lost the game. Well I cross my fingers and hope for victory next time.
Well it bedtime for me so have a great week until next time,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment