Wednesday 9 March 2016

A trip down memory lane(pics)

Being able to be rewarded for a job well done is an awesome feeling. Rudy will be fuming if he knows I am posting these haha. The sacrifices and hard work that come with being a sportsperson cannot be easy. I am always proud of him win,lose or draw. Sometimes I go for a little run and I feel like I am dying. Imagine running 90 minutes or more for a game plus the daily training times-intensity at the highest. We watched the movie "Concussion" last night and I was teared up to see how head injury affected the players which even lead to death. Mike Webster a former Steeler player ended up with some 70 000 hits to the head over his career and Dr Bennet OMalu figured it all that he suffered from CTE (chronic traumatic encephalopathy).This is a really good watch and a true story so check it out guys hope you wont be disappointed.






No comments:

Post a Comment