Wednesday 9 March 2016

Food Shopping


 When it comes on to buying food items I have the choice of Netto, Super Brugsen or Lidl because of its proximity. Weekly offers are normally popped in the mailbox so if you love a good offer you can always be on the look out for items that meet your needs. Who does not love a good bargain. At times it can be proven difficult to find exactly what I am are looking for as I am not quite sure if its my English or pronunciation that makes the workers in the shops look at me weird if I cannot find a specific item. I was looking for vinegar recently and took me a good ten minutes before the guy finally led me to where they were stacked up. Even though the names of products might be different once you know what you are looking for you can work your way through the aisle to find exactly what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment