Monday 11 April 2016

Amalienborg Palace

Talk about getting lost but only to find yourself at the home of the Danish Royal family. I took a trip downtown Copenhagen recently and got lost on my way. I am not good with directions at all and  ended up being lost but was amazed at the beautiful designs that surrounded me. I was just in time to see the change of guards and was something pleasant to see. A few tourist were out in the drizzling rain recording and taking pictures of the guards doing their thing. I thought rain, sun,snow it was their job and they beamed with so much pride while doing it. Sometimes we have to take a minute out of our busy lives and schedule to appreciate what is around us. So as you take on a new week some for a minute to smell the roses as life is way too short to not be appreciative and thankful for who and what we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment