Tuesday 17 November 2015

Nature Walk

I have found that nothing gives you more inner peace than going for a walk. Just to be in the open fresh air and having a mere observation gives a relaxed and calm feeling. Beauty and peace in an undiluted state if you ask me. This weekend was just the two of us and instead of being cooped up inside looking at the temperatures I decided to go for a walk.We both had the cold and flu so some fresh air will do us some good. If you allow these weather patterns to affect you, nothing will get done so you just have to work with what you got and make the most of it. It was refreshing and a happy little boy was making the most of it. He jumped up and down in the water puddles and rolled over in the grass. Nothing makes me more happy than to see a smile on his face and in his element. As he ran and explored I also made the most of it by doing some lunges along the path. Have to try and get some workout in where possible.




Even though the sun was bright and shining it had no heat or warmth to it, I think the term "cold sun" should come into effect as it felt just like that. Non the less we had a good time walking and enjoying the small stuff and as my cousins continue to think I live in the woods (hahaha) it is just about adjusting and making the most of what you got and not sweating the small stuff. We came back feeling refreshed and renewed.
Have a blessed week and let us pray for peace and love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment