Sunday 21 February 2016

Memories should last a lifetime


Happy Sunday my lovelies. It has been a while since I last posted a blog piece and I contemplated on whether or not I should continue on this journey. I find it therapeutic so why not continue and I missed the opportunity of sharing with you all. I must say the past couple of weeks have been overwhelming to say the least. Non the less I am alive today and on the mend from a week of horrible cold and flu, it is definitely a lot to be thankful and grateful for. There is so much happening around the world these days and I am not even surprised anymore by it all. I was feeling a bit homesick lately but have gotten the chance to see my family and friends and a little bit of sunshine. The circumstances under which led me to home was not a happy one-the life of a great man was called home to be in a better place.

Life is way too short and can be snatched away from us with no heed of warning or preparation. I encourage you all today to live an adventurous and authentic life so when death comes knocking the memories of loved one will forever be engraved in our heart,soul and minds.
So today as you remember to call someone or send a message to that person with whom you have not hear from in a while do so and not procrastinate. Keep relationships active and drop a line once in a while to just say hello,how are you doing etc.You may just be surprised how it could just make your day brighter that you have reached out to someone and you might just put a smile on that person face.

Until next time stay safe. Have a blessed week and if you can help someone as you go along then your living shall not be in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment