Monday 29 February 2016

All natural DIY

The sun was out today and with a burst of brightness something different from the dark,wet,cold and gloomy weather. I am still totally baffled by being cold in the sun need to get used to it. I hope its a sign that the spring and summer days ahead will be bright long ones with lots to explore and do and a bit of warmth in it. I have embarked on the natural path and hopefully I will not fall off. My face and hair both have gotten really bad in recent times and I am not sure if its the weather or what but something definitely has affected me. I have decided to try out a few natural remedies to see if I can attempt to fix what is broken haha. To get hold of a few of these items I had to order off Ebay and thankfully they came despite paying the same amount as the product to ship them here. I weighed the pros and cons but really needed them so decided to go ahead and get them.
These are all natural ingredients and will use them on both skin and hair. Hoping for a positive feedback as it seems to work wonders on others based upon my research on the internet.


Today I tried to do a bit of DIY face remedies and cannot wait to see the outcome of them.
>Lemon toner(Half lemon juice half water)
>Green tea and camomile toner
>Nutmeg,cinnamon,honey facial scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment